Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Overwhelming support!

In case anyone is interested in knowing how the fundraising is going let me tell you!

The target is $5,700. To date, $4,650 has been raised! This is fabulous. Thank you all for your generous support, I can assure you it has been put to good use and will make both work and camp living a little easier to adjust to. Of course, I am still aiming to meet the target which means I will continue to accept donations before and after I leave. Again, all gifts can be receipted if sent to:

Holy Rosary Parish

510 River Avenue
Winnipeg, MB
R3L 0E1


Thank you all for your support, it will truly help me in my efforts to support refugee learners in the camp and upon my return home to refugees integrating into Canadian communities.

No comments:

Post a Comment